Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
Today’s episode is a little different, in a fantastic way. As an architect, inventor, and overall innovator, Sally Dominguez, brings a fresh angle to the world of continuous improvement. I think you’ll really enjoy and benefit from her concept of Adventurous Thinking and her fascinating career anecdotes.
An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Sally’s background and what she’s up to these days (3:16)
- All about Sally’s upcoming speech at the AME conference (4:53)
- The quotes that inspire Sally (6:40)
- What Adventurous Thinking is all about (9:03)
- Sally’s Five Ways (10:48)
- More about Negative Space (15:08)
- A deeper explanation of Backward Thinking (19:53)
- Why failure is important (25:06)
- Where to learn more about Sally and her teachings (27:38)
- What “Respect for People” means to Sally (29:32)
- The best advice Sally has ever received (30:15)
- Sally’s personal productivity habit (30:34)
- What has surprised Sally in the last year (32:17)
- The area Sally feels she needs to improve (36:09)
- Sally’s final words of wisdom (37:01)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- AME 2016 International Conference
- Adventurous Thinking
- Sally Dominguez
- The Rainwater HOG
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible,Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What intrigues you about Adventurous Thinking? How would applying the Five Ways benefit you?