Today’s guest is Brian Rotsaert. Brian and Ron discussed Brian’s continuous improvement journey, including his experiences with coaching and mentoring over the years. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Brian’s background and his introduction to continuous improvement (4:05)
- The quotes that inspire Brian (6:17)
- Brian’s defining moment (8:35)
- How to handle skepticism (11:32)
- Advice for those at the beginning of their lean journeys (14:27)
- How to overcome elitism (16:01)
- The mistakes Brian has witnessed (19:08)
- What “Respect for People” means to Brian (22:41)
- The best advice Brian has ever received (24:08)
- Brian’s personal productivity habit (27:16)
- What Brian does to relax and recharge (28:15)
- The knowledge area or skill Brian feels he needs to improve (29:26)
- Brian’s final words of wisdom (31:01)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Brian’s Email
- Brian on LinkedIn
Register for the AME Dallas 2016 International Conference
Join Gemba Academy in Dallas, Texas from October 24th-28th for the 2016 AME International Conference. Use promo code “DallasGemba” to receive 10% off your registration.
Come meet the Gemba Academy team and socialize with other lean enthusiasts at our annual cocktail reception. No sales pitch, we promise! Be sure to RSVP.
For more information, click here.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you ever had to deal with skepticism related to lean? What did you say and/or do?