This week’s episode is a live talk by Roger Bilas, which he gave at this year’s TWI Summit in San Diego, California. Roger explained why the three main components of TWI are done the way they are, specifically from a brain science perspective. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Roger’s test (4:09)
- How Roger came to learn about JI (5:22)
- About experiential learning (7:18)
- How Roger made it better (8:57)
- Who has the biggest impact in the training process (9:11)
- The reason the 5-day approach works (10:39)
- Why spacing out repetition is so important (12:44)
- What “forgetting to remember” means (14:15)
- About block scheduling (15:10)
- Six rules to improve learning (16:15)
- How to strengthen these mechanisms (18:18)
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What is your approach to optimizing learning, training, and/or memorization?