In today’s episode, Ron discusses one of the three components of TWI, Job Relations (JR). He reviews the different steps, explains how to be successful at it, and shares an example from his personal life. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why JR is important (1:38)
- Step 1 of JR (4:43)
- Step 2 of JR (6:21)
- Step 3 f JR (7:39)
- Step 4 of JR (8:13)
- A personal JR failure (8:46)
- What Ron should have done (14:01)
- The main takeaway (14:41)
- Foundations for Good Relations (16:28)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Job Instruction (JI) for Learners Course
- Job Instruction (JI) for Facilitators Course
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Do you use Job Relations? Share your experiences.