This week’s guest is Julie Lushbough. Julie works for Hallmark and shared her lean journey with us, including her experience using visual management. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Julie (2:42)
- Julie’s background (3:59)
- What Julie is working on (6:05)
- Where Julie’s lean journey started (9:06)
- The problem she and her team are trying to solve with visual management (9:56)
- How they started (13:20)
- Using colors (14:40)
- Some of the challenges involved (17:28)
- How often they meet (20:46)
- The results (22:05)
- Julie’s advice (24:09)
- What “Respect for People” means to Julie (26:28)
- The best advice Julie has ever received (28:24)
- What Julie is most proud of as it relates to lean (29:33)
- Final words of wisdom (32:01)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- Julie on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you/have you use(d) visual management?