This week’s guest is continuous improvement leader Matt Kellett. Matt and Ron discussed what needs to be in place in order to successfully start and sustain a lean journey. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Matt’s background and what he’s up to these days (1:58)
- The quote that inspires Matt (3:29)
- Teaching others to help themselves (5:27)
- The elements that need to be in place to start your journey (9:21)
- The balance of “push” versus “pull” (16:28)
- The next step (19:25)
- What approach they use (21:19)
- How they determine the scope (24:16)
- Connecting with individual team members (27:24)
- One of Matt’s failures (31:50)
- How Matt manages his own lean journey (38:31)
- An area of lean Matt struggles with (42:33)
- Matt’s final words of wisdom (48:15)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Matt on LinkedIn
- Matt’s Email
- Matt’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you approach a brand new lean initiative?