This week’s guest is our new Director of Certification & Coaching, David Asher. Ron and David talked about the importance of having a Strategy Execution Plan, among other things. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Dave’s background (2:22)
- The quote David likes (7:39)
- Why we think about strategy (8:53)
- David’s approach (12:09)
- The basic structure of the Strategy Execution Plan (15:36)
- A successful example (19:09)
- What they did differently (21:16)
- What else to look out for (26:11)
- What “Respect for People” means to David (28:32)
- Why David wouldn’t change anything (29:57)
- Where the movement is headed (31:20)
- Advice David has received (32:51)
- What David is most proud of (34:01)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- David on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What is your approach to Strategy Execution?