This week’s guest is one of our Six Sigma Black Belt recipients, Md Hasan. Ron and Md discussed his background, the process of becoming certified, SMED, and more. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Md’s favorite quote (1:39)
- His background (3:01)
- His work experience (7:03)
- Md’s “Why?” (9:48)
- About his black belt project (11:51)
- What Md learned (18:42)
- Md’s advice for the certification program (29:19)
- The direction of the CI movement (33:15)
- The best advice he’s ever received (35:54)
- What Md is most proud of (37:34)
- Md’s final words of wisdom (39:00)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Md on LinkedIn
AME San Diego 2018
Join us in San Diego from October 29th to November 1st for the 2018 International AME Conference. From incredible keynote speakers, to small group discussions, to simply networking with other continuous improvement practitioners, this is truly a powerful conference you won’t want to miss.
Use promo code “Gemba10” for 10% off your registration. Learn more here.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you ever completed a CI-related certification program, Six Sigma or otherwise? What role do certifications play in our journeys?