This week we’re sharing the first of several episodes we recorded live at AME San Diego. For this episode, our guest is Brian Wellinghoff. Ron and Brian discussed Barry-Wehmiller’s lean journey, the lessons Brian has learned, and more. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Brian (2:20)
- Brian’s background (2:47)
- About Barry-Wehmiller (3:48)
- His favorite Bob Chapman story (5:05)
- Continuous improvement at Barry-Wehmiller (6:22)
- The status quo (11:14)
- Lessons he has learned (16:22)
- Brian’s advice (18:34)
- Attending training at Barry-Wehmiller (23:19)
- The different workshops (24:41)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- BW Leadership Institute
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What about the Barry-Wehmiller story resonates with you the most?