This week we have another episode from AME San Diego. Our guest is Katie Anderson, who told us all about the AME Consortia program, her Japan Lean Study trips, and more. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- One of Katie’s favorite quotes (2:53)
- Katie’s background (4:24)
- What Katie has been up to (5:53)
- Stories about Mr. Isao Yoshino (9:58)
- Where Katie’s passion comes from (12:36)
- About the AME Consortia program (13:53)
- Her Japan Lean Study trips (19:18)
- Advice for those at the beginning of their lean journeys (22:52)
- Advice for seasoned practitioners (24:39)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 173 | How to Use A3 Thinking
- AME Consortia
- Katie’s Page for GA Podcast Listeners
- Katie’s Japan Lean Study Trip
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you experienced lean in a country other than your own? What was it like?