This week’s guest is Michael Lombard. Michael and Ron discussed Michael’s career thus far, specifically his work in healthcare and his use of kata. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What Michael has been up to (4:22)
- Michael’s healthcare journey (5:02)
- His role as CEO (6:31)
- What he would have done differently (12:08)
- His current role (14:43)
- About the “Strive to Thrive” approach (18:12)
- How else they’re using the coaching kata (21:41)
- Why kata is not a tool (25:05)
- Setting good target conditions (29:55)
- How often Michael checks in (32:49)
- What’s next for Michael (38:10)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 004 | Leveraging the Toyota Kata Approach to Learning & Coaching
- Michael on LinkedIn
- Michael on Twitter
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Are you familiar with kata? Why is it so powerful?