This week’s guest is Mike Rother. Mike actually interviewed Ron for this episode, and the two of them discussed scientific thinking and Ron’s experience facilitating a kata workshop for kids. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About kata in the classroom (2:37)
- Ron’s facilitating experience (3:57)
- Kids vs. adults (5:54)
- What’s tricky about the exercise (7:27)
- Why Ron is enthusiastic about scientific thinking (11:21)
- Ron’s advice (17:03)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Kata in the Classroom
- Escaping the Build Trap
- Learning to See
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on kata in the classroom? Have you participated in something like this?