This week’s guest is Jamie Parker. Ron and Jamie talked about Jamie’s career thus far, the importance of having an impact on others, and how to help leaders develop a team of problem solvers. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- One of Jamie’s favorite quotes (3:07)
- Jamie’s background (4:32)
- Jamie’s leadership transition (6:16)
- Internal coaching vs. consulting (12:06)
- Jamie’s advice (13:37)
- About purpose and beliefs (16:40)
- When leadership doesn’t align with the workforce (17:47)
- About problem solving (19:16)
- The 5 Cs (21:13)
- The importance of leaders being vulnerable (27:26)
- The future of the lean movement (29:46)
- How corporate environments will change (31:46)
- What Jamie is up to (34:58)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Jamie on LinkedIn
- Process + Results Leadership Coaching
- The 5Cs: Free On-Demand Training
- GA 041 | FedEx Office’s Lean Journey with Jamie Parker
- GA 120 | How to Invest in People with Jamie Parker
- GA 149 | How to Teach TWI with Jamie Parker
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What qualities and/or approaches make a lean leader great?