This week’s guest is Gary Peterson. Gary talked about his company O.C. Tanner’s lean journey, and shared some vulnerable anecdotes about failure, asking for help, and owning up to your mistakes. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Gary (1:54)
- Gary’s background (3:18)
- About O.C. Tanner (5:53)
- The company’s journey with lean (8:16)
- How they manage new ideas (11:40)
- An example of a personal failure (18:46)
- How they use their own products (27:20)
- His advice for new managers (30:57)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Gary on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Describe a time when you made a mistake. How did you handle the aftermath?