This week’s guest is Steve Ansuini. Steve discussed his time at Toyota, including how he implemented Standard Work and Job Instruction Breakdowns in the office. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Steve (1:51)
- Steve’s background (2:34)
- The lean presets (5:29)
- Steve’s time at Toyota (9:10)
- What Steve is up to these days (13:32)
- Standard work for the office (14:31)
- What they tried (19:57)
- What problem he was trying to solve (24:53)
- His goals for deploying this (26:55)
- The relationship between the different documentation (30:23)
- Using JR at Toyota (32:48)
- How the initial pilots were received (36:14)
- Some misconceptions about CI at Toyota (37:20)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Steve on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you used standard work in an office setting?