This week’s guest is Philip Holt. Philip discussed the books he’s written, the concept of “mosquito leadership,” and more. An MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Philip (2:17)
- Philip’s background (3:31)
- Philip’s favorite Jon Miller story (6:18)
- What Philip is up to (7:28)
- About Leading with Lean (8:55)
- The four different leadership styles (10:30)
- The problem he was trying to solve by writing it (16:02)
- About Simplicity of Lean (18:07)
- The elements of changing culture (20:17)
- How you know whether you’re “winning” or “losing” (23:36)
- Measuring engagement (26:35)
- The main takeaways from the book (28:25)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 55 | Being a Visible Leader with Philip Holt
- Leading with Lean
- The Simplicity of Lean
- Philip Holt on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on “mosquito leadership”?