This week’s guest is Randy Matusky. Ron and Randy analyzed a change management model called Gilbert’s Behavior Engineering Model, which addresses six different factors that influence human performance. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Randy (1:52)
- Randy’s background (3:24)
- About Gilbert’s model (5:31)
- Expectations and feedback (7:42)
- Tools and resources (8:13)
- Incentives (8:35)
- Skills and knowledge (9:00)
- Capacity or capability (9:25)
- Motives (10:14)
- Ron’s thoughts on this model (13:05)
- The relationship between incentives and motives (14:15)
- The frequency of feedback (20:35)
- The dangers of rewarding firefighting (22:05)
- The tools and resources Ron recommends (29:20)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Lean Whiskey
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on Gilbert’s Behavior Engineering Model?