This week’s guest is Saif Arshad. Saif works for S&P Global, and he shared how they use lean thinking to improve their processes. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Saif (2:15)
- Saif’s work with S&P Global (3:19)
- Lean at S&P Global (6:53)
- An example of a process they improved (9:56)
- About RPA or Robotic Process Automation (12:17)
- How it’s transformed the way people work (16:35)
- Their “lean before automation” mantra (17:31)
- About process mining (20:39)
- What the future looks like (22:42)
- The objectives Saif stands by (28:45)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Saif on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What does “lean before automation” mean to you?