This week’s guest is Panos Efsta. Ron and Panos discussed how TWI and process behavior analysis can be integrated to create a powerful, holistic approach to continuous improvement. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Panos (3:13)
- His background (3:55)
- About the Job Methods component of TWI (6:04)
- About process behavior charts (8:27)
- How to pull it all together (12:52)
- The voice of the process versus the voice of the customer (22:46)
- The benefits of this integrated holistic approach (26:42)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Our TWI Courses Featuring Roger Bilas
- GA 271 | Scientific Thinking as a Lifestyle with Panos Efsta
- Panos on LinkedIn
- Panos’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on this combined approach? What’s unique about it?