This week’s guest is Craig Johnson. Ron and Craig discussed the learning and development realm of continuous improvement, as well as the pros and cons to various certification approaches. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quotes that inspire Craig (3:27)
- Craig’s background (7:57)
- How he got into learning and development (12:22)
- Addressing the need for local, accessible training (14:56)
- The role of practical application in the certification process (19:06)
- The true power of continuous improvement (30:34)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Craig on LinkedIn
- Utah Lean Six Sigma Training Center
- All Metals Fabrication
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on projects and certifications? What role do/should projects play, if any?