We’re celebrating our 300th episode by sitting down with Richard Sheridan, CEO of Menlo Innovations. Ron and Richard discussed the company’s unique culture, the similarities between flying an airplane and running a business, and more. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Richard (3:51)
- His airplane metaphor (5:17)
- The role of weight, gravity, and drag in business (9:09)
- The interview process at Menlo (11:29)
- What has changed (19:44)
- The purpose of transparency (20:48)
- What’s next for the lean movement (23:37)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Gemba Academy Live! at Menlo Innovations
- Tours at Menlo Innovations
- Richard on LinkedIn
- Richard on Twitter
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What about Richard’s airplane metaphor resonates with you the most?