This week’s guest is Robb Holman. Ron and Rob discussed the importance of building trust in the workplace, the concept of Inside Out Leadership, and why conflict can be a powerful tool. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Robb’s words of wisdom (3:43)
- Robb’s background (5:11)
- His thoughts on Kobe Bryant’s passing (8:38)
- About Inside Out Leadership (11:28)
- Why trust is so important (15:59)
- What’s necessary to create a learning organization (24:17)
- What happens when a team has conflict (26:16)
- How to leverage healthy conflict (28:29)
- Using trust to get things done (31:43)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Robb’s Website
- Robb’s Book, All In
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you build trust with your coworkers, managers, direct reports, etc?