This week’s guest is Lauren Hisey. Ron and Lauren talked all about automation and artificial intelligence, what the future holds as far as continuous improvement goes, and more. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Lauren’s favorite quote (2:23)
- Lauren’s background (2:34)
- What AI entails and how it can be leveraged in continuous improvement (4:35)
- How organizations can become rigid (7:42)
- How to fix it (9:04)
- Addressing fears related to AI (10:23)
- Examples of leveraging AI (12:37)
- Another example (16:35)
- How AI can fall short (18:40)
- Advice on getting started with AI (20:09)
- Advice for future generations (21:45)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Lauren’s Website
- Lauren on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else can artificial intelligence and/or automation be leveraged in continuous improvement?