Today’s guest is Damien Hocquard, a member of the Canadian Armed Forces who is stationed at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma. Ron and Damien discussed Damien’s lean journey working within the U.S. Air Force CPI (Continuous Process Improvement) program. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- About Damien (2:41)
- The quotes that inspire Damien (4:01)
- Damien’s background (5:55)
- How Damien was first introduced to CPI (8:58)
- The Air Force Green Belt course (12:48)
- About the first event Damien did (13:53)
- Another countermeasure (23:43)
- How they finalized and checked them (24:38)
- The timing (26:46)
- The challenges of CPI (27:12)
- What “Respect for People” means to Damien (35:01)
- The best advice Damien has ever received (36:17)
- The area Damien wants to focus on (37:51)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Damien on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
In what other unexpected areas or industries can continuous improvement be leveraged?