While he doesn’t write about lean manufacturing, per se, he does touch on many lean philosophies like achieving goals, productivity, being organized, simplicity, etc.
When I first came across his site I decided to buy his ebook, Zen to Done (ZTD), which basically summarizes his entire philosophy.
Not only is the book one of the most visually pleasing things I’ve ever layed my eyes on, it is chalk full of wonderful tips and advice all continuous improvement practitioners – and really anyone looking to improve their lives – should know.
What is ZTD?
Simply put, Zen To Done is a system to get you more organized and productive, and keep your life saner and less stressed, with a set of habits. ZTD teaches you:
- The key habits needed to be productive, organized, and simplified … and no more than that.
- How to implement these key habits … tips on forming a habit.
- How to organize these habits into a simple system that will keep everything in your life in its place.
- How to simplify what you need to do.
- Minimal ZTD. Also includes an even simpler version called Minimal ZTD.
I’ve read the book, which costs $9.50, and highly recommend it. Click here for more information.
Full Disclosure: I do earn a small commission if you purchase the book from the links above. As always, I will re-invest 100% of these earnings into LSS Academy in my attempts to provide a better product for you, my fine readers.