Spoiler alert! The answers to Lean Thinking Crossword Puzzle #1 are below.
Here are the questions. Seven down is a bit of a pun, with the American spelling of cheque.
1. A pillar creates this between man and machine
2. Absolutely safe
3. Genchi genbutsu
4. Don’t make or move anything without it
5. The least harmful waste
6. We believe we
7. The suggestion system exists to make use of this
1. What it’s all about
2. We completed another one this week, but most companies haven’t even started
3. A required result of kaizen
4. And then think about it (two words)
5. Paper theater for daily, weekly, monthly checks
6. The number is often much bigger (two words)
7. Missing the bill