Let me start with three words: passionate, ecstatic and enthralled.
- Passionate is the perfect word to describe how I feel about continuous improvement.
- While ecstatic best describes my joy at being able to share some exciting news with you.
- Finally, enthralled is how I feel when collaborating in a mode of creative flow.
What am I going on about?
Allow me to explain.
You see I, along with two of my favorite people in the whole wide lean world (Jon Miller of Gemba Panta Rei and Kevin Meyer of Evolving Excellence), have been extremely busy creating what we feel will become the best continuous improvement learning system available.
We’re calling it Gemba Academy.
What is Gemba Academy?
Before explaining what Gemba Academy is, let me go out on a limb and make three assumptions about you:
- You are sick and tired of training presentations full of boring text and bullet points.
- You are not a fan of fuzzy PowerPoint presentations converted to Flash and thrown up on the Internet.
- You are not looking forward to sitting through that next 100-slide training session.
Well, let’s just say we’re with you. As such, at Gemba Academy, were committed to the following:
- Crystal clear high definition videos distributed on an advanced network of servers that span the globe. So, no matter if you live in Dallas, Texas or Mombasa, Kenya you will be able to watch, interact and learn right along with us.
- Content created by active practitioners that is continuously improved and added to. We will most definitely practice what we preach.
- Our pricing and business model is simply unbeatable. Let’s just say some people spend more every day on fancy coffee.
Simply put, Gemba Academy is where web 2.0 meets continuous improvement learning.
Gemba Academy officially launches in March 2009. But until then, you can get sneak peak at what we’ve been up to by visiting our main site at: http://gembaacademy.com.