Today’s guest is Brandon Brown, the owner of Continuous Coaching Commitment LLC and an associate with the W3 Group LLC. Brandon shared his knowledge of Toyota Kata with us, and explained how it complements TWI. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Brandon’s background (2:29)
- The quote that inspires Brandon (4:34)
- How long Brandon has been practicing the kata methodology (5:48)
- What Toyota Kata is all about (8:17)
- How the JR and JI components of TWI apply to healthcare (13:16)
- Advice on how to get started with kata (17:44)
- What “Respect for People” means to Brandon (20:19)
- The best advice Brandon has ever received (22:36)
- Brandon’s personal productivity habit (24:14)
- What has surprised Brandon in the last year (27:04)
- What Brandon does to recharge and refocus (28:57)
- The knowledge or skill area Brandon feels he needs to improve (30:30)
- Brandon’s final words of wisdom (32:09)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Brandon’s University of Arkansas Email
- Brandon’s W3 Group LLC Email
- Brandon on LinkedIn
- The W3 Group LLC
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you use the Toyota Kata methodology?