This week’s guest is Michael Mindes, Founder and CEO of Tasty Minstrel Games. Michael shared his experiences with lean thus far, and how he applies what he learns to his business. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Michael’s background (3:14)
- About Tasty Minstrel Games (5:32)
- The quotes that inspire Michael (6:38)
- About Michael’s lean journey (7:55)
- A lesson about creating value (12:25)
- Why everything that isn’t value is waste (17:39)
- What self-organization means (20:03)
- Why autonomy is challenging both to give and to receive (25:19)
- How Michael does and doesn’t add value as the CEO (34:10)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Tasty Minstrel Games
- Michael on LinkedIn
- Michael’s Article on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Do you consider waste to be everything that isn’t value? Why or why not?