In this week’s episode, Ron talks all about fear and why it’s so problematic. He also shares his own three strategies for driving fear out of your organization. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A Gemba Academy update (1:10)
- The 14 Points (4:08)
- Ridding your organization of fear (8:42)
- A real life example (10:18)
- The takeaway (12:43)
- The first way to combat fear (13:15)
- The second way to combat fear (14:30)
- The third way to combat fear (15:58)
- Some Gemba Academy anecdotes (16:55)
- A recap of the three ways (21:14)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute
- Drive Out Fear Blog
- GA 143 | Embracing the Fear of Failure with Ron Pereira
Join Us at AME Boston
The 2017 International AME Conference is taking place in Boston from October 9th to the 13th. Come meet the Gemba Academy team and experience the world’s largest lean and continuous improvement conference.
Use promo code Gemba10 to receive 10% off your registration. Learn more here.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How does your organization combat fear?