This week we’re sharing a keynote by our own Steve Kane, from a recent conference in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Steve provided some powerful perspective on what lean is really all about, and why we need it so much. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What lean is (2:03)
- Creating value (3:01)
- The foundation of lean (5:21)
- Toyota’s 14 Principles (5:48)
- The most important aspect of any organization (16:47)
- The six basic human needs (17:09)
- How to convey significance (19:15)
- What it all means (21:16)
- The two pillars of lean (22:01)
- The prevalence of processes (23:24)
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Which one of the 14 principles speaks to you the most? Why?