This week’s guest is Jeff Kaas, President of Kaas Tailored and Lead Consultant at Truth Bit Pull Consulting. Jeff described how he discovered kaizen, how it changed his company, and more. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Jeff’s background (1:59)
- About Jeff’s company (5:38)
- Why a business like his is rare (6:54)
- Using “kaizen” over “lean” (7:37)
- What they did (9:19)
- The tipping point (12:20)
- Speaking different languages (18:09)
- About the tours (20:10)
- About Truth Bit Pull (22:30)
- The area of continuous improvement Jeff struggles with (28:55)
- The best advice Jeff has ever received (31:17)
- What Jeff is most proud of (32:42)
- Battling the temptation of vanity (33:52)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Truth Bit Pull
- Kaas Tailored
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How did you discover lean/kaizen/continuous improvement?