This week’s guest is Kyle Kumpf. Kyle walked us through his lean journey thus far, explaining why it’s important to be critical on processes and not people. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Kyle’s background (3:08)
- How Kyle would define continuous improvement (5:22)
- About the mindset (6:26)
- Kyle’s introduction to lean (9:02)
- Balancing the waste of inventory in packaging (11:44)
- How the process knowledge applies to banking (14:20)
- The difference in resistance (15:29)
- The obstacles Kyle has experienced (17:15)
- Kyle’s journey thus far (22:35)
- An area of lean Kyle struggles with (25:44)
- What Kyle would do differently (27:20)
- How Kyle practices lean in his personal life (28:57)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- The Obstacle Is the Way
- Kyle on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What kind of mindset and/or attitude is most conducive to lean success?