This week’s guest is Brian DeVries. Ron and Brian talked about sustaining improvements and showing empathy throughout the process. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Brian’s background (2:01)
- About Brian’s company, Zeeland Farm Services (4:50)
- Their lean journey (6:08)
- Why we struggle to sustain improvements (7:56)
- The three components (11:38)
- About the empathy tools (13:20)
- What empathy means to Brian (15:59)
- Balancing empathy with the need to survive (17:55)
- Brian’s tagline (20:10)
- The future of lean (25:01)
- Where most people struggle (26:36)
- The area of lean Brian struggles with (28:47)
- Bad advice that Brian has received (30:19)
- Brian’s final words of wisdom (31:46)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Brian’s Website
- Brian’s Email
- Brian on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How do you make sure that the improvements you make last?