This week’s guest is Karyn Ross. Ron and Karyn talked all about the power of creativity, why lean thinkers should focus on it, and how you can learn to be more creative. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Karyn’s background (3:33)
- One of Karyn’s favorite quotes (4:36)
- About Karyn’s new book (6:47)
- Why Karyn wrote it (7:44)
- The role and importance of creativity (10:05)
- Learning to be more creative (16:46)
- Working with others (19:55)
- Coaching in the services industry (23:02)
- What deliberate practice means to Karyn (25:48)
- Why kindness is so important to Karyn (28:46)
- Karyn’s final words of wisdom (33:36)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 138 | How to Use Kata to Create Service Excellence
- GA 172 | How to Apply Lean Through Virtual Coaching
- How to Coach for Creativity and Service Excellence
- The Toyota Way to Service Excellence
- Karyn’s Website
- Global Convention on Organizational Excellence
- Karyn on LinkedIn
- Karyn on Twitter
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Why does creativity matter so much? How do you use creativity at work?