This week’s guests are Ryan and Louise Tierney. We recently went to Northern Ireland to tour and film at their company, Seating Matters. In this episode, they share how they learned about lean, and why they decided to embark on a lean journey. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Ryan looked into lean (2:31)
- What Ryan first said to his team (5:13)
- The early days (6:11)
- Their morning meetings (7:01)
- What they started with (7:53)
- The challenges they’ve faced (8:51)
- Ryan’s leadership style (10:30)
- What “paradise” means to them (11:51)
- The details of this “paradise” (14:23)
- What Louise thinks of lean (16:28)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Seating Matters
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How did you first learn about lean? What were your initial thoughts?