This week’s guest is Mark Smeets. Mark shared some of the lessons he’s learned about lean over his career thus far, and how it’s inspired him to make changes in his personal life. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The two quotes that resonate with Mark (3:16)
- Mark’s background (3:57)
- How Mark got into lean (5:10)
- The end result (14:31)
- The main takeaway from Mark’s story (15:39)
- Mark’s journey to better health (18:29)
- An anecdote about his son (22:17)
- What’s next for Mark (26:50)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 173 | How to Use A3 Thinking with Katie Anderson
- Lean Health by Paul Akers
- Mark on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you ever found yourself in a work environment similar to Mark’s? How did you deal with it?