This week’s guest is Olu Amodeni. Ron and Olu discussed the future of lean, including the roles robots and humans play in manufacturing. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Olu (4:12)
- How Olu discovered lean (6:29)
- About “Lean 2.0” (9:30)
- Why people will always be needed (14:20)
- The projects Olu has worked on (22:37)
- The state of lean in the UK (27:17)
- Olu’s hopes for the future of lean (29:22)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Olu on LinkedIn
- GA 152 | TWI, Kata, and Respect for People with Skip Steward and Brandon Brown
- GA 269 | Establishing a Standard Behavior with Skip Steward
- GA 273 | Lean as a Management System with Brandon Brown
- GA 275 | Leading vs. Serving with Sarah Tilkens
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What are your thoughts on robots and artificial intelligence in manufacturing?