This week’s guest is Samuel Parra. Ron and Samuel delved into all things Agile, including how it overlaps with lean. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Samuel (2:55)
- How Samuel got into continuous improvement (4:37)
- Samuel’s elevator pitch for Agile (10:11)
- How he discovered it (17:12)
- The values of Agile (19:44)
- The principles of Agile (28:45)
- What lean concepts are applied in Agile (33:44)
- How we can keep Agile and Industry 4.0 in mind (38:42)
- Samuel’s advice for using Agile (42:06)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Samuel on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Are you familiar with Agile? How does it compare to other continuous improvement methodologies?