This week’s guest is Ultralearning author Scott Young. Ron and Scott discussed the concept of ultralearning, and how Scott has used its principles to accomplish some truly impressive goals. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Scott’s background (2:29)
- The MIT Challenge (7:09)
- How it felt at the end (13:49)
- Learning four languages in one year (18:07)
- How Scott applied the nine principles (22:17)
- About the Polgar sisters (32:14)
- Scott’s message for those looking to become better learners (37:03)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Scott’s Website
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Have you heard of ultralearning before? How could it be applied to a lean journey?