This week’s guest is Thomas Frase. Ron and Thomas discussed why you should be careful being right, and some of the best ways to positively influence and connect with people. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The quote that inspires Thomas (3:27)
- Thomas’s background (4:14)
- The breakout session Thomas recently led (6:52)
- How “being right” can hurt your career (8:27)
- Keeping your expertise in check (10:23)
- A better approach (13:50)
- Observing body language patterns (17:02)
- Stressing benefits over features (19:10)
- Empowering the workforce (26:06)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Thomas on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How else can you keep expertise and “being right” in check?