Press the play button above to listen to the episode. If you’re reading this via email or RSS click the image below to listen to the episode.
Today’s episode is jam-packed with amazing lean conversation. FastCap’s Paul Akers invited me to join his monthly Lean Roundtable, during which he and other lean leaders check in with each other and discuss a specific topic related to continuous improvement.
In this edition, we discussed what we’re struggling with in terms of lean. To say I learned a lot is an understatement.
An MP3 version is also available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How the Lean Roundtable got started and who the participants are (3:06)
- How Ashley Bailey of Klime-Ezee is struggling with engagement and vision (7:05)
- How Greg Glebe of Xylem Design is struggling to connect with employees (11:40)
- How Loren Jones of Xylem Design is struggling to set a consistent lean example (13:28)
- How Michael Althoff of Yellotools is struggling to keep lean practices top of mind (16:46)
- How Nick Koceljl of Walters & Wolf is struggling to sustain lean changes (21:32)
- How Glenn Bostock of SnapCab is struggling to identify areas to improve (30:34)
- How Bruce Ennis of BE Quality is struggling to inspire and engage employees (33:59)
- Why lean is hard…is it the message or the methodology? (48:10)
- How Paul Akers of FastCap is struggling to help improve employees’ personal lives (53:50)
- How Ron recently understood what lean is really all about (59:31)
- Final comments from the participants (1:03:40)
Video Version of Lean Roundtable
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Xylem Design
- Walters & Wolf
- BE Quality
Download a Free Audio Book
And if you’ve never listened to an audio book today is your lucky day since you’re able to download a free audio book over at our favorite audio book provider – Audible.
Please note you will need to sign up, which includes providing your credit card, but if you’re not happy with the service you can easily cancel the subscription after downloading your free audio book before your free trial expires.
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
What Do You Think?
What are you presently struggling with? Is lean hard, easy, or neither?