This week’s guest is Richard Sheridan, CEO of Menlo Innovations. Ron and Richard discussed the premise of Richard’s new book, Lead With Joy, including what it means to be a humble, compassionate, joyful leader. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What one of his employees would say about Richard (2:32)
- What it means to be a Chief Storyteller (7:06)
- Menlo’s values (9:10)
- About Joy Inc (10:48)
- Keeping pride in check (12:49)
- About Lead With Joy (17:09)
- The definition of joyful leaders (18:43)
- About forgiveness (24:38)
- Menlo’s changing clientele (30:01)
- Richard’s final words of wisdom (33:28)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Joy, Inc
- GA 003 | Learn What Joyfulness and Lean Thinking Have in Common with Richard Sheridan
- GA 070 | Menlo Innovations with Richard Sheridan
- Richard on Twitter
- Richard on LinkedIn
- Richard’s Email
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How would you/do you lead with joy? Be specific.