In 2010 LSS Academy grew far faster than I could have ever expected as we reached more than 11,000 subscribers. Thank you!
And the conversation you all created with your thoughts and comments was outstanding, as always.
So, as we bid adieu to 2010 I thought it would be fun to look back at the most commented articles from each month of 2010. Enjoy!
- December: Hoshin Kanri: Steel, Needles, Tubes, and Logic (5 comments)
- November: The Problem with Gurus (11 comments)
- October: The “Lean Group” Syndrome (23 comments)
- September: Preparing Coffee (13 comments)
- August: 5S or 6S… which should it be? (33 comments)
- July: 5S isn’t about Cleaning, Straightening, or Standardization (17 comments)
- June: 5 Ways to Improve your Teaching Skills (11 comments)
- May: The Long and Winding Road (6 comments)
- April: Can you count? Are you sure? (29 comments)
- March: Who will you hire? (13 comments)
- February: 5 Ways to Become a More Productive, Healthy, and Happy Person (15 comments)
- January: Kanji & Humility (15 comments)