This week we’re celebrating a milestone: our 200th episode. For this special episode we decided to highlight some of the major themes we’ve had thus far, featuring some truly incredible guests. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Simon Sinek: Knowing your “why” (1:03)
- Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth: The role of visuality (2:53)
- Karyn Ross: Dealing with failure (5:36)
- Art Byrne: The “state of the union” of lean in 2017 (10:25)
- Katie Anderson: The meaning of “intention” (13:28)
- Brandon Brown: The true power of continuous improvement (17:19)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 076 | The Courage to Lead with Simon Sinek
- GA 133 | How to Create a Visual Workplace with Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth
- GA 138 | How to Use Kata to Create Service Excellence with Karyn Ross
- GA 154 | The Real Meaning of Lean with Art Byrne
- GA 173 | How to Use A3 Thinking with Katie Anderson
- GA 189 | How to Use Kata in Healthcare with Brandon Brown
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What other moments and/or episodes of the podcast have stood out to you?