This week’s guest is Mark Graban. This is Mark’s sixth episode with us, and this time he discussed his new book, Measures of Success, as well as how Process Behavior Charts can be used in different contexts. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Mark’s background (2:51)
- What a Process Behavior Chart is (5:15)
- Using them as part of Lean Daily Management (8:37)
- When it’s appropriate to reset your limits (13:50)
- Tracking your metrics more frequently (16:27)
- How process metrics work in strategy deployment (17:59)
- The voice of the process versus the customer (21:54)
- A3 Problem Solving (25:12)
- Looking for signals (27:21)
- Advice for getting started (30:41)
- What Mark might write about next (38:06)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 007 | Using Lean Thinking to Transform the Healthcare Industry
- GA 046 | Lean in Japan
- GA 071 | Practicing Lean
- GA 114 |How to Apply Lean to Healthcare
- GA 156 | The Current State of Lean in Healthcare
- Measures of Success
- Mark on LinkedIn
- Mark on Twitter
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How have you leveraged Process Control Charts?