This week’s guest is Jeff Kaas. We’re sharing the audio from an upcoming course that features Jeff’s company, Kaas Tailored. Using real life examples, Jeff explains each of the seven wastes in a unique and dynamic way. An MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- An overview of the seven wastes (1:49)
- How Jeff evaluates leaders (3:53)
- The impact of anxiety on your health (4:37)
- How a nine-year-old would describe a defect (5:17)
- About inventory and finished goods (9:44)
- Cookies and work in progress (12:36)
- Processing (16:48)
- Underprocessing (20:11)
- Poor processing (21:49)
- The waste of waiting (23:33)
- The waste of motion (24:18)
- The waste of transport (27:16)
- The waste of overproduction (28:51)
- About truth (30:56)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 211 | How to Navigate a Kaizen Journey with Jeff Kaas
- Kaas Tailored
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
Which of the examples resonates with you the most?