This week’s guest is Katie Anderson. Katie described what it’s like working with former Toyota leader Mr. Isao Yoshino, and why the practices of reflection and revitalization are so critical. A MP3 audio version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- A quote that inspires Katie (2:57)
- What it’s like working with Mr. Yoshino (5:04)
- About Toyota’s water ski boat business (8:22)
- Mr. Yoshino’s personality (9:31)
- The process of hansei, or reflection (11:01)
- How often we should reflect (12:14)
- Reflection at the macro level (14:34)
- What revitalization means to Katie (16:34)
- About Katie’s Japan study trips (19:50)
- The AME Consortia (21:28)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- GA 173 | How to Use A3 Thinking
- GA 242 | How to Leverage Different Lean Experiences
- GA 281 | Building an Online Community of Practice
- Katie’s Japan Study Trip
- Katie’s Gemba Academy Page
- AME Consortia
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone. The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
NEW! You can now follow the podcast on Spotify here.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
How often do you reflect? Why is reflection so valuable?