This week’s guest is Veronica Silva. Veronica shared some great stories of how she’s used continuous improvement in all different kinds of settings, including bartending and banking. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Veronica’s background (1:44)
- Veronica’s training days (3:41)
- How she applied Six Sigma to bartending (5:17)
- Her transition to software (7:41)
- Applying Six Sigma to banking (9:38)
- The whiteboard story (13:35)
- Her transition to public utilities (16:46)
- What Veronica is currently working on (17:59)
- Where continuous improvement is heading (19:45)
- A time when Veronica was able to sell someone on continuous improvement (21:35)
- Who Veronica would “shadow” (23:48)
- The best advice Veronica has ever received (25:18)
- About Veronica’s business (26:39)
- Final words of wisdom (33:27)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Pawfect For You
- Contact Pawfect For You Via Email
- Pawfect For You on Facebook
- Pawfect For You on Instagram
- Veronica on LinkedIn
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What other unusual contexts can continuous improvement be used in?