Today’s episode is a little different. We asked the Gemba Academy team to tell us their favorite episodes to date, and compiled some powerful excerpts to share with all of you. This is truly a diverse set of stories, advice, and overall continuous improvement insight. The full versions of the episodes mentioned are linked below. An MP3 version of this episode is available for download here.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How everyone has a “Why,” with Simon Sinek (2:15)
- An excerpt from the “Lean Health” audiobook by Paul Akers (7:10)
- How lean applies to dentistry with Dr. Sami Bahri (10:31)
- A great Wiremold story with Orry Fiume (12:15)
- What it’s like having babies in the office with Richard Sheridan (16:15)
- About the culture at Gemba Academy with Greg and Elaine (22:56)
- Right Click to Download this Podcast as an MP3
- Download a Free Audio Book at Audible.com
- Episode 76: The Courage to Lead with Simon Sinek
- Episode 89: How to Improve Your Health with Lean with Paul Akers
- Episode 67: Lean Dentistry with Dr. Sami Bahri, DDS
- Episode 81: Wiremold’s Lean Journey with Orry Fiume
- Episode 70: Menlo Innovations with Richard Sheridan
- Episode 50: Six Years Later: Our Journey
Subscribe & Never Miss New Episodes!
If you enjoyed this podcast please be sure to subscribe on iTunes. Once you’re a subscriber all new episodes will be downloaded to your iTunes account and smartphone.
The easiest way for iPhone users to listen to the show is via the free, and incredible, Podcast app.
You can also subscribe via Stitcher which is definitely Android friendly.
What Do You Think?
What has been your favorite episode so far? Why?